Lavender Essential Oil
Set sail with Lavender Essential Oil, one of the most versatile essential oils in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
Lavender essential oil has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing, and will have the heart of all your family members! Lavender Essential Oil is gentle enough for your youngest family members, yet dynamic enough for the adults in your home, that you will quickly find yourself leaving a bottle of lavender essential oil in every room of your home.
Lavender essential oil will be by your side from morning skin care routines, the ups and downs of the day, to bath time and snuggling your family into bed at night.
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Unwind by adding a few drops to Epsom salt in a nighttime bath for children or adults.
- Add a drop on your pillow to support a restful night sleep.
- Diffuse for a comforting and calming scent.
- Add a few drops to your favorite body recipes such as a face serum or deodorant.
- Treat your skin luxuriously by adding to your favorite lotions, shampoos, or skin care products.
- Add a drop to your hands, cup together and breathe in to calm body, mind, and spirit.
Lavender Vitality Essential Oil makes a lovely addition to culinary delights. The sweet, slightly floral flavor pairs well with both rich and light foods. Just a hint can enhance the flavor of your entire recipe, so start with just a drop or two.
Lavender Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Make homemade fruit jams infused with Lavender Vitality essential oil. Try mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and jellies.
- Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy with Lavender Vitality in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue, or whipped cream recipes.
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
Interested? Give me a shout for even more ways to use these great oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.